Villa de Varda Stravecchia Nonno Giovanni – Grappa Riserva
Deeply golden in color, Nonno Giovanni's Stravecchia grappa encompasses a scent of coffee, cocoa and fruit, enriched by hints of floral notes. It is delicate on the palate, with its flavors of dried fruit, vanilla and tea.
Nonno Giovanni Stravecchia grappa is the result of a unique Dolzan family tradition. For generations, in fact, it has been handing down from father to son a selection of fine grappas to ensure the company's continuity. Nonno Giovanni Stravecchia grappa comes in a pine wood box and is accompanied by a numbered data sheet hand-signed by master distiller Luigi Dolzan. This Villa de Varda grappa is made from the pomace of Trentino Pinot Noir and Teroldego.
- Capacity 70 cl
- Gradazione 40 % ABV
- Tipologia Grappa
- Materia Prima 100% selected Pinot Nero e Teroldego grape skins from Trentino
- Distillazione following our exclusive "de Varda" method: artisanal with a steam discontinuous system
- Maturazione for long periods in chestnut, oak, acacia and cherry barrels
- Età N.D.
- Grado di torba Not Peated
- Provenienza Trentino, Italy
- Distilleria Villa de Varda