Villa de Varda "Brandy” Acquavite Di Vino
Visual examination: intense and inviting amber.
Bouquet: fruity, soft, delicate, warm, persuasive, fine, seductive, elegant, reminiscent of the aromas of dried fruit, bread, walnut, almond, vanilla and cocoa.
Taste: aristocratic, velvety, sunny, round, very harmonious, with authoritative aromatic richness and persistence, it leaves a hint of chocolate, spices and vanilla, a splendid bouquet with fruity and toasted notes.
Villa de Varda Acquavite di Vino "Brandy" 10 years blends the greatest raw ingredients with the best technique of distillation and many years of storage in oak barrels. Villa de Varda Acquavite di Vino Brandy 10 Years has a wonderfully silky and exceptionally fragrant taste owing to the conservation in oak, acacia and cherry barrels.
- Capacity 70 cl
- Gradazione 40 % ABV
- Tipologia Distillato di Vino
- Materia Prima Selected wine from Trentino
- Distillazione following our exclusive "de Varda" method: artisanal with a steam discontinuous system
- Maturazione in oak, acacia and cherry casks
- Età 10 Y.O.
- Grado di torba Not Peated
- Provenienza Trentino, Italy
- Distilleria Villa de Varda