Villa de Varda Grappa Riserva Chateau du Montifaud Cognac Cask
This union between the Grappa Riserva and the ex-cognac casks has given birth to a distillate of extraordinary elegance and refinement to be tasted in unique and special moments.
Taste: Round, aromatic.
- Not available
The Dolzan family of the Villa de Varda distillery and the Vallet family of the Château Montifaud distillery, manufacturers of Cognac from grapes produced in France's famed Grand and Petit Champagne regions, developed a mutual admiration and appreciation for one another's work. This Grappa Riserva was first aged in fresh barriques before being refined in barrels formerly used to age the famed Cognac Château Montifaud for several years. This marriage of Grappa Riserva and ex-cognac barrels has resulted in a distillate of outstanding delicacy and refinement, to be enjoyed in rare and special occasions.
- Capacity 70 cl
- Gradazione 42 % ABV
- Tipologia Barricaded Grappa
- Materia Prima 100% Pinot Noir grape skins
- Distillazione following our exclusive "de Varda" method: artisanal with a steam discontinuous system
- Maturazione casks ex-cognac
- Età N.D.
- Grado di torba Not Peated
- Provenienza Trentino, Italy
- Distilleria Villa de Varda