Villa de Varda Grappa Moscato Stravecchia Albarel
A deep amber-colored grappa with fruity aromas and floral nuances. It is smooth and rich on the palate, thanks to the important aromatic bouquet.
The grappa Moscato Stravecchia Albarel by Villa de Varda is a distillate of Trentino's best muscat pomace, distilled first and aged in barriques for a longer period of time. This procedure produces a distinctive grappa that is perfect for capping off a special occasion. The mahogany wood case and the master distiller's numbered and hand-signed technical sheet complete this authentic Villa de Varda jewel.
- Capacity 70 cl
- Gradazione 40 % ABV
- Tipologia Moscato Grappa
- Materia Prima 100% selected Moscato grape skins from Trentino
- Distillazione following our exclusive "de Varda" method: artisanal with a steam discontinuous system
- Maturazione for long periods in oak, acacia and cherry barrels
- Età N.D.
- Grado di torba Not Peated
- Provenienza Trentino, Italy
- Distilleria Villa de Varda