Nannoni Acquavite di Brunello da Sigaro
Deep golden in color, the Acquavite presents a complex olfactory bouquet. It ranges from spicy, woody, vanilla and tobacco notes. The palate is balanced with a very long finish, perfect paired with Toscano cigar smoke.
Nannoni's Acquavite is designed for pairing with Toscano, precisely because of its full and harmonious flavor. The spicy notes, distinctive to this grappa, go well with the smokiness of the Toscano cigar.
- Capacity 70 cl
- Gradazione 40 % ABV
- Tipologia Acquavite for Tuscan cigars
- Materia Prima fresh Tuscan pomace of Sangiovese Grosso, locally called Brunello
- Distillazione with steam boilers, discontinuous method, low-grade columns
- Maturazione 5 years in 500-litre barrels, made of different woods and with different toasts
- Età N.D.
- Grado di torba Not Peated
- Provenienza Aratrice, Toscana, Italy
- Distilleria Nannoni