Clairin Ansyen Casimir 22 Mois CA16UI-2 Dom Costa
It can be tasted neat for white clairin enthusiasts seeking a new experience, as well as those interested in the evolution of a distillate in wood. With all of the clairin ansyen, you can then make new cocktails that deviate from traditional recipes.
- Not available
Clairin Ansyen Casimir 22 Mois Dom Costa is a single cask selected by the famous bartender Dom Costa during a trip to Haiti in June 2018. It is a Clairin Casimir aged 22 months in a barrel that previously housed Demerara Uitvlugt rum from one of the prestigious co-bottling Veliers.
- Capacity 70 cl
- Gradazione 49.6%
- Tipologia Pure Single Rhum Agricole
- Materia Prima Pure sugar cane juice
- Distillazione Pot Still distillation
- Età 22 Months
- Provenienza Baradères, Haiti
- Distilleria Faubert Casimir