Clairin Ansyen Sajous 21 Mois SJ17BI-1 Leonardo Leuci
It can be enjoyed neat by fans of white Clairin looking for a new experience, as well as by those who like the evolution of a wood-distilled spirit. With Clairin Ansyen you can create new and original cocktails that deviate from traditional recipes.
- Not available
Clairin Ansyen Sajous 21 Mois Leonardo Leuci is a single cask chosen by renowned bartender Leonardo Leuci during a trip to Haiti in June 2018. It is a Clairin Sajous aged 21 months in a barrel that previously housed Biellese agricultural rum.
- Capacity 70 cl
- Gradazione 55.4%
- Tipologia Pure Single Rhum Agricole
- Materia Prima Pure sugar cane juice
- Distillazione Pot Still distillation
- Età 21 Months
- Provenienza Baradères, Haiti
- Distilleria Faubert Casimir